Prepare for an in-demand career by getting hands-on training and certification! Students prepare for certification to American Welding Society (AWS) standards in an industry current lab facility equipped with a CNC Plasma Cutting Machine (PlasmaCam), Robotic Welder, Fabricator, Environmental Air System, Quality Control Inspection Stations and multi-process welders.
Why Choose MACC?
• Multiple welding processes, skills and certifications
• MACC includes welding fabrication & introduction to pipe welding
• Hands-on instruction and practice
• Employer connected program
• Fees include books, tools, four certification tests and career services!
Where Can I Work?
• All types of industrial manufacturing
• Construction structural welding
• Transportation Welding (automotive, marine, railroad, etc.)
• Preparation for further training in underwater welding, and pipe welding