Prepare for certification while obtaining professional skills. MACC students complete well over 100 venipunctures, capillary sticks, urinalysis/cultures, blood cultures, and nasal swabs/cultures. Train in a supportive learning environment. Complete a required externship through local healthcare facilities and gain valuable experience. Prepare for employment and AMT certification as a Registered Phlebotomy Technician (RPT). Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers and Heartsaver® First Aid certification is also included.
- Enrollment/employment options are limited for students with felonies/recent criminal charges. Students must meet with MACC to discuss BEFORE STARTING CLASS!
*$2200 Scholarships Available for Mansfield Area/Richland County residents who qualify!
Why Choose MACC?
• Hands-on instruction and practice!
• Students begin receiving hands-on experience drawing blood early in the program
• Instructors with real-world experience
• Externships = experience (students receive support in obtaining externships)
• Employer connected program with a great reputation
• MACC assists students in finding jobs
• 2021 AMT pass rate 86% (national avg. 81%)
• NO HIDDEN FEES – MACC fees include books, supplies, uniforms, certifications, a drug screen and career services!
• Preparation for further education as a Technician, Medical Assisting, Nursing, etc.
Where Can I Work?
• Doctor’s Offices
• Red Cross
• Outpatient Labs
• Insurance Companies
• Traveling Agencies