Prepare for an in-demand career! Begin by upgrading your skills in blueprints and manual machining; progress to CNC operations/basic programming and finish with an introduction to Mastercam and injection mold maintenance. Learn in our equipped lab which includes mills, lathes, CNC machines, and computer simulation. Students who are dedicated, ready to learn, and in class every day will find numerous employment opportunities. Prepare and take the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) Measurement, Materials & Safety Certification Exam and earn Mold Maintenance & Repair competency certificate.
Why Choose MACC?
• MACC includes blueprint reading
• Includes manual machining
• Learn basics of Mastercam
• Learn basic mold maintenance
• Hands-on instruction and practice
• Employer connected program with a great reputation
• Fees include books, tools, certification tests and career services
Where Can I Work?
• All types of industrial manufacturing
• Machine Shops
• Tool Rooms
• CNC Machining
• Preparation for further training in tool & die
*Scholarship Opportunities up to $4,500 for those who qualify! Call our office for information!