In addition to the 1500-hour Cosmetology program, Advanced Cosmetology students develop a business and marketing plan, learn advanced cutting/color and skin care skills, and review business codes/permits and state board requirements. Students earn additional certifications in advanced color line, tanning, piercing, relaxation massage, and more.
Become licensed upon passing the Ohio State Board’s Advanced and Cosmetology exams. Ohio requires an Advanced Cosmetology license to become an instructor. Students who have completed 600 hours of the MACC Cosmetology program, and licensed Cosmetologists may enroll in Advanced Cosmetology.
Advanced Cosmetology 300 Hours
Licensed cosmetologists or recent graduates of a 1500-hour Cosmetology program may enroll in the 300-hour program and may be eligible for Federal Financial Aid!
Program start dates...
October 3, 2022
March 6, 2023
4:30 - 9:30pm, M,Tu,W,Th
Fees (1500-hour program)
| Tuition|| $14,850|
| *Fees|| $ 2,139|
| Program Total|| $16,989|
*Fees include: uniforms, books, lab fees, tool kit, State Board testing/board kit, hair shows, and limited make-up hours.
Why Choose MACC?
• Learn advanced skin care, advanced cuts and advanced color techniques
• Create a salon business plan
• Learn to market your salon in various ways including social media marketing
• Practice product sales
• Learn about codes, permits, and state board rules about salons
• Students learn in our newly renovated lab and salon
• Instructor-led training
• Learn diverse hair textures
• Instructors with real-world experience
• NO HIDDEN FEES - price includes limited make-up hours, graduation kit, state board kit, books and uniforms!
• Evening program - our 24-month schedule allows students to work and attend school
• Breaks and makeup hours built into schedule
Where Can I Work?
• Salon Owner
• Color Specialist
• Platform Artist
• Product Representative