Learn and practice chair-side assisting through classroom instruction and hands-on practice in our equipped Dental Assisting Lab. Gain experience and employer connections through 100 hours of externship at various dental offices outside of class hours.
Instruction includes protocols compliant with CDC and ADA guidelines for COVID-19 safety. Obtain radiography certification upon successful completion of classroom, clinical and successful skills demonstration. Prepare for AMT Registered Dental Assistant certification.
Why Choose MACC?
• Nine months to a great career!
• Interactive lab
• Hands-on instruction and practice
• Employer connected program
• Evening program – allows students who work days to go to school
• Obtain Radiography certification during the program (enables students to work while completing program)
• 2021 AMT pass rate 83% (national avg. 79%)
• Fees include books, supplies, uniforms and certifications!
Where Can I Work?
• Dental offices
• Dental clinics
• Dental labs
• Orthodontist offices
• Oral surgery
• Pediatric dentistry
• Dental supplies & manufacturing companies
• Insurance companies