Open enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year is open until May 31, 2021.
If you are a Madison Resident and wish to have your student attend a different elementary school please complete the Intra-District Open Enrollment Form.
If you live outside of our District please fill out the Inter-District Open Enrollment Form. The following are also required for new applicants:
- Student up-to-date immunization record
- Student birth certificate
- Proof of residency at current address (within the past 2 months) in the custodial parent’s name and address
- Acceptable documents are:
- A service/utility bill (gas, electric, rent receipt, cable, trash, telephone or water bill).
- Voter registration confirmation card is also acceptable.
- No other “proof” is acceptable to meet this requirement. Applicants must have an established residence with proof by way of one of the documents listed above.
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Current IEP (Individual Education Plan) if the student is receiving special education services.
- Current ETR (Evaluation Team Report) if the student is receiving special education services.
|Form Name|| ||Decription|
|IntraDistrict || ||Form for Residents of Madison Local Schools requesting open enrollment to another Elementary Building within the District|
| || || |
|InterDistrict|| ||Form for New Open Enrollment Students and Renewals|