Upgrade your skills or prepare for an in-demand career in industrial and/or electrical maintenance. Learn through classroom and lab instruction in our industry-current electrical and welding lab facilities. Labs include electromechanical trainers, motor control simulators, wind/solar training stations & grid tie systems, pneumatic training apparatus, Greenlee computerized conduit bender, PLC trainers, multi-process welding stations, fabricator and virtual welder. Gain multiple NCCER certifications and certify to American Welding Society (AWS) standards in one process. Students complete required job shadowing which provides valuable employer connections, and sometimes job offers!
Students complete 50 hours of required job shadowing. This experience has provided students with valuable employer connections, and sometimes job offers!
Why Choose MACC?
• Program includes multiple skills and certifications
• Obtain mechanical and electrical maintenance instruction
• Hands-on instruction and practice
• Employer connected program
• Fees include books, tools, certifications and career services!
Where Can I Work?
• Maintenance at any manufacturing industry (plastics, metal, technology, etc.)
• Service Technician
• Service, Construction Industries
• Preparation for Electrical Apprenticeship