All students participating in interscholastic athletics must be registered on Final Forms, the online registration website used by the Madison Local School District.
- Login into your Final Forms account at
- Parents must complete each individual section found in the menu on the left side of the page and “electronically sign” (type your name) where appropriate.
following forms need to be signed and updated by July 31, 2021 if your
child is playing fall sports.
History and Medical Profile
Code of Conduct
Return to Play Protocol
Cardiac Arrest Awareness
PPE Physician Questions
Covid-19 PPE Questions
Preseason Meeting Presentation
Acknowledgement and Pledge
Student Athlete Eligibility
PPE Physical (for Physicians)
- Once all sections are completed, print the OHSAA PPE Physical Form (which is the last section on left side menu). Take this with you to your child’s state required annual physical appointment with a certified physician. The medical information you completed will automatically be entered on to the actual OHSAA form. The doctor will complete their appropriate section and return to you.
- Completed physicals should be submitted your school building's Main Office. Physicals are good for one calendar year. School staff will enter the expiration date and Final Forms will automatically send you an alert email when the physical expiration date is under 60 days.
- Once the parent section is completed,
Final Forms will send the student an email that he or she must use to
electronically sign a number of participation forms.
registering on Final Forms you will be included on team emails and updates from
the coaching staff.
PLEASE NOTE: While the initial
registration may take 15-20 minutes, it is MANDATORY. Individual accounts “follow” students throughout their Madison career requiring only relevant updates from year to year. The first registration requires the most time. Remember athletes still are required to have an annual physical.
Click to go to FinalForms