All students participating in interscholastic athletics must register on FinalForms prior to tryouts/start of the season.
1. Login into your FinalForms account at https://madisonmansfield-oh.finalforms.com/
2. Parents must complete each individual section found in the menu on the left side of the page and “electronically sign” (type your name) where appropriate.
- The following forms need to be signed and updated prior to tryouts/start of the season.
- Health History and Medical Profile
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Athletic Code of Conduct
- Acknowledgement of Risk
- COVID-19 Return to Play Protocol
- Concussion Acknowledgement
- ImPact Testing Consent
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness
- OHSAA Forms
- OHSAA PPE Physician Questions
- OHSAA Covid-19 PPE Questions
- OHSAA Preseason Meeting Presentation
- OHSAA Acknowledgement and Pledge
- OHSAA Student Athlete Eligibility
- OHSAA Authorization
- OHSAA PPE Physical (for Physicians)
3. Once all sections are completed, print the OHSAA PPE Physical Form (which is the last section on the left side menu). Take this with you to your child’s state-required annual physical appointment with a certified physician. The medical information you completed will automatically be entered on to the actual OHSAA form. The doctor will complete their appropriate section and return to you.
4. Completed physicals should be submitted to your school building's Main Office. Physicals are good for one calendar year. School staff will enter the expiration date and Final Forms will automatically send you an alert email when the physical expiration date is under 60 days.
5. Once the parent section is completed, Final Forms will send the student an email that he or she must use to electronically sign a number of participation forms. By registering on FinalForms you will be included in team emails and updates from the