Free Meals for ALL children enrolled in Madison Local Schools!
USDA’s recent announcement to extend waivers to school districts operating under the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs allows ALL school age children serviced by Madison Local Schools to receive school breakfast and school lunch FREE of charge through December 31st (or sooner if Federal funds are depleted for this program).
• Families are encouraged to continue completing free or reduced meal applications in order to
make a smooth transition back to regular priced meals when schools return to traditional pricing
and also to determine waived fees for eligible families.
• Students at the buildings must take a complete meal in order to receive the meal free of charge.
• Families whose students are in the Madison Online Academy may pick up a week’s worth of
food by filling out a weekly Google form on the building/district website by 5pm every
Thursday. This gives the school the name and number of students and allows the staff time to
prepare the food for pick-up on Mondays.
• Pickup will be at their choice of building beginning Monday, September 21st between the hours
of 9:00-10:00. Parents picking up from Mifflin should be at the school from 9:30-10:30.
• Please know the process and methods of providing this service may change at any given time.
Feel free to call food service director, Kim Pfleiderer (419) 522-0471, if you have any questions.
Free Meals for MOA Families - Weekly Pickup
Please complete the for to request Weekly meal pickup - Meal Request *NEW