MADISON COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL
Mr. Rob Peterson | Email | Ext. 8611
Dean of Students
Mr. Sean Conway | Email | Ext. 8600
Mr. James Masi | Ext. 8616
Career-Technical Education Director
Mr. Jim Riggle | Email | Ext. 8643
From the Principal:
On behalf of the administration here at the high school, we would like to thank the staff, students, and parents for an excellent start to the school year. The freshmen have transitioned smoothly into the building and are off to a great start. The entire staff here at the high school will continue to work intently to provide each student with a well-rounded education.
We have very high expectations for our students in all areas, including, but not limited to, their attendance, their achievement, and their behavior. The following are a few tips for parents regarding your son/daughter’s success:
- Communicate with them daily regarding assignments and how things are going at school.
- Monitor their progress daily through the use of Gradebook.
- Work together with teachers and administrators on both positive and negative issues that arise.
- Push your son/daughter to reach his/her potential.
Parents, we truly look forward to working with you and your son/daughter, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the school at anytime (419-589-2112).
Pay-For-It Fee Service:
You are now able to pay your son's or daughter's fees and/or lunches by utilizing a new service available via the internet known as Pay For It
. To read more information about the service, view the following links: www.payforit.net
- Overview of the Program
Regarding School Cancellations:
If it is necessary to cancel school for inclement weather or an emergency, please listen to the radio for the announcements (WMAN 1400, WNCO 101.3, WVNO 106, and Y105) or watch WMFD-TV 68, WKYC Cleveland, WBNS 10 TV, or check the internet at wmfd.com or mlsd.net. Please do not call the school or bus garage.
- Come into the High School Guidance Office, 600 Esley Lane, Mansfield, OH and sign a records release.
- Mail a written request to 600 Esley Lane, Mansfield OH that includes your full name at time of graduation, your date of birth and the year you graduated or last attended. Also, indicate where you would like the transcript sent.
- Fax a written request to (419) 589-2533, Attn. Guidance Department
include your full name at time of graduation, your date of birth and the year you graduated or last attended. Also, indicate where you would like it sent.
E-mail Alerts for Parents through ProgressBook - Parents Access:
Parents, you can now set up your Parent Access Account to receive e-mail alerts if your child has (1) missing assignments and /or (2) low assignment marks. After logging in to Parent Access, click on My Account tab in the upper right of the Parent Access Screen. Click on Manage Alerts in the upper right of the Parent Access Screen. You can then follow the prompts to individualize the alerts to your child.
No School - Labor Day
6 pm - 8 pm
Free Meal Served
11:05 am - 12:35 pm
Cap and Gown Orders & Class Ring Orders
Sr. Citizen Luncheon
4 pm - 6:30 pm
Spaghetti Dinner for the Volleyball Team
Interim Reports Available
Online - Gradebook
Athletic Boosters' Meeting
Red Cross Blood Drive
Senior Class Picture
Homecoming Football Game vs. Lexington
Sr. Citizen Luncheon
Staff In-Service Day - No School